Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The 365 CUP

So I'm going to do this 365 journal project - I debated back and forth since I'm not a photographer but I'm a daily journaler (who has a camera :))...so I decided to do it (thanks Emily!). Although for me it's really the 353 project since I missed the first 12 days of January but who's counting.....stay tuned!! I'm praying for lots of wonderful things this year so I can't wait to look back and see the journey I will have walked in 2009! It should be fun and a very different kind of journaling for me. I'll use my camera and my iphone since that's real life for me so the pics will be mixed! Happy pix-ing!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

I"m doing this TOO---did you get your kit? :) I'm so excited too. I want to see your at the end of your 365. :)