Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Compliment CUP

My nephew is turning 4 yrs old on Feb 15th - I can't believe how time is flying. His "girlfriend" Lauren turns 4 on the same day so they're having a joint party and I was blessed to be asked by my sis and Lauren's mom to make the invites (she better not ask anyone else!!) :). Well my nephew paid me the biggest compliment ever so I must be really good at what I do :).......

I'll admit I need a little affirmation about my designs (I think this is true of most creative beings). I emailed my sis the digital version to proof and approve and when we talked that night she said "I printed out the proof and showed it to Marcus and he asked if he could take it to bed with him and sleep with it cuz he loved it"....ahh that made my day!!! Biggest compliment ever.....I love that little guy!!

Cheers!!

No comments: