Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Beauty CUP

Stay tuned for beauty week (maybe longer than a week) coming later this month! A beauty product a day!! Not because I'm some great beauty but because I have tested and tried enough products in my time AND I have a beauty expert, guru, knows it all, tried it all, reads about it all, it's her passion and love and I keep her in my back pocket (okay really she sits next to me at work :)). ...Ronnie (see her hot pic below)!

Ronnie and I chat about beauty products often, exchange nail polishs, etc and especially lately with my new budget (somebody asked me what is this new budget you keep talking about and basically said oh it's called CUT). It's not really because of our economy although timing is appropriate I just have realized how many areas I can truly CUT. I'm blessed with an incredible job and business but I was also blessed :) with expensive taste so it's all about taming that urge. Ever since my sisters wedding (no thanks to sis and Shar Shar) I have been an exclusive Bobbi Brown wearer and as much as I LOVE her entire line it's not-so-cheap. So I'm on a hunt for replacement items that are not as expensive - some of her items I will not replace but that's what my new budget is about - cutting where I can but not everything :).

Soooo back to this beauty thing - the upcoming beauty week is really two-fold. I have some favs that I want to share and it's about me trying to talk Ronnie into doing her own beauty blog - she absolutely should!!! hmmmmm maybe I'll design a blog header for her to get her started :) I'm thinking PINK!!!!!!! C'mon Ronnie us women need YOU and your expertise!!! Hugs my friend!!

Cheers to Ronnie - c'mon gals let's encourage her!!! (she could also do a recipe one but I won't overwhelm her just yet.........)!


2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Bring on the beauty! I love Bobbi too but sadly have not replaced many of my items since I left LA LA land. Helps that I have to drive 1.5 hours away to do so! I can't wait for some budget friendlier beauty tips!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Nothing pleases me more than spending countless hours with you discussing, trying and slathering on beauty products!!! *CHEERS* to being beautified! love Ronnie