Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Heart the Brooks CUP

I had the joy of having some of my favorite house guests this weekend - my sis and her family! My sis brought her kids to my work on Friday so she and Rod could go out Friday night and then they drove up to SCV Sat morning so my friend Emily could take their pics in the morning then they had to leave today :(. Click her name or here to see a sneak peak! We had a great weekend - I was incredibly sad today to say goodbye to them but I was exhausted and have a ton of work to do in my office tonight (I should not be posting this right now :).
They loved sitting at Aunties desk on Friday
I gave them baths Sat morning and my sister actually entrusted me to do their "hair" for the pictures - eek! This is before I washed their hair - just FYI.

I invtied the Fontals over Sat night for dinner (Fernando, Sue, Christian, Gabriella and Cameron) and to celebrate my sister's birthday! We've all been friends since High School. Fernando knows he's like family cuz he still gets away with calling me Bando!! (if you don't know why I cannot tell!!) :)
Marcus was waiting all day for it to be "dark" which meant his firends were coming over. In the late morning he came to me and said "Auntie waiting takes forever it's so hard". I wanted to say AMEN Marcus I hear ya - it's the story of my life!!!

We ordered in Chi Chi's - Sophia loved her spaghetti!

The kiddos! The Fontals were up at 6am to play in 2 soccer games then a birthday party for their cousin and then our house for dinner - they said they weren't going to miss it!! Fun times - thanks for spending the evening with us even though you were all pooped - Sis said it was the perfect birthday present!!

Sunday morning I made them heart shaped cinnamon toast :)
Marcus got a train set for Christmas which we left at my house for when he comes to visit - we played it until the very last minute before they had to go home and he said to me "Auntie I'm going to miss you when I leave"....you wonder why I get so sad......sigh!
Cheers!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Andrea-
I just love to read your blog. You are always so encouraging, and I love your perspective. I'm so glad you got to enjoy some time with your niece and nephew. They are gorgeous! The pictures Emily took are beautiful! I love your project 365 layouts too. You are an amazing girl! We'll have to get together sometime.

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

Those photos Emily took are SOOO GREAT! Small world too--I met The Fontal Family this summer while Kiana was taking swimming lessons. Wow---! I love reading your blog too---I echo what Mary said. Love you Andrea, have a GREAT day my friend!

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh...Sophia looks just like your dad!! She is so cute, just like your dad!! Wow!!!!!!