Friday, March 13, 2009

World CUP Soccer!

My sister sent me these and they're so cute and okay okay.... so yes just another excuse to show off my adorable nephew! He just had his first soccer game - look out Beckham!! Although Marcus probably needs to get a haircut if he's hoping to replace Beckham...or not I mean look at Manny??!!
I can hear him now..."okay pass one to me and I'm gonna kick it in real hard with my new shoes"....how darn cute are they??!! I mean they're 4!!!!!!!!!


This is Marcus - so serious paying super close attention, not missing a word the coach said! He's so obedient...well most of the time :).




and of course little doll face cuz I can hear her now..."ehhh ehh ehhh (aka what about me???)". Miss you little ones - love you to pieces!

Cheers from Auntie AA!!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Oh I love it!! They are growing up too fast...

Jayme Solomon said...

He's so cute! I love how they all just follow the ball around and around the field when they're little.