Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kiddie CUP


I love these 2 little ones so very much. My sister finally crossed over to the other side and created a facebook account last night (it kept her up until after midnight so I know I'm going to be blamed today for her being so tired) well this was her profile pic so I just had to steal it. I wish these precious babies lived closer...they definitely light up my life whenever I hear them laugh or see them running towards me. Sophia talked to me on the phone for the first time last week - well okay so her talking to me was just her saying "hi hi..aasjlxmlkxmlajdrfal.....hi hi hi" but at least we had a nice chat. Happy Wednesday.....cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's working.... YAY!!!!!!!

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

I LOVE that you are doing it. I marked it as a fav. and I will check back often. Wish we were able to see each other and chat more.....you're often on my heart!

Hey--how's that blue pyrex doing? :)

Andrea said...

OMG we're still conteplating what fanciful dish to put in that pyrex dish!! It takes a long time to come up with just the right dish ya know!!??

Hope to see you soon. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Another way for me to waste my hours that i should be sleeping! Ahhh...can I really blame anyone but myself and the magic laundry fairy for that?. (Someone has to be responsible for dirtying all those clothes)