Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friday's CUP

I've been looking forward to this day for awhile and I'm even more excited for it since it's at the end of a full and eventful week....I'm heading to Washington in a couple hours (the state - no political rallies for me in the other Washington) to see my dear friend Jenny and a bonus, another dear friend Jen decided to come too - these are two friends I don't get enough time with. Yeah for airline miles and free trips but even better little getaways with wonderful friends!!

Today I'm thankful for 3 other dear friends (Jodi, Kailey and Melissa) who stuffed and stamped the very "eventful" invitations last night so I could pack, helped me juggle cars around AND had homemade sushi waiting for me when I got home from work last night.......God is good to me!!!

Well I'm off to the state where coffee comes out of the faucets......wahoo!!! Cheers!

No comments: