Thursday, November 13, 2008

CUP of Yakima

Last Friday Jen and I travelled to Yakima, Washington to visit my dear friend Jenny who moved there with her Groom 2 years ago :(. She has a beautiful little girl Olivia that I loved being Auntie AA to. I couldn't resist giving a sneak peak of her 1 year old photos I took.......I'll let Jenny show the rest :)








Thanks to the "Jens" for an amazing weekend. I loved everything - our chats, tears, stories, laughter (especially the really good ones Sunday night) , shopping, lots of coffee but mostly just hanging out together....it was much needed for all of us - like Jen said it was time with dear friends that "know" us.

Jen, we survived the trip home after so many changes and cancellations and missed connections - it just meant more time together!!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Add awesome photographer to your list of MANY talents!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great weekend! Thank you so much for visiting, it really meant the world to me.