Friday, December 19, 2008

Birthday CUP

So I'm a little late on this but better late than never......Monday was my dear friend Jenny's birthday! I love this girl so much and her friendship is an ENORMOUS blessing in my life. I have had some amazing memories with her, conversations (much couch time...wink wink), laughs and tears! Jenny, I have been blessed and honored to watch you grow the past 10-15 years into the woman you are today. I have loved seeing you grow with Brian, become a wife, mom and country girl all in a couple years! You are an encouragement to me everyday! I love you my sweet friend and even though you're miles away - WE will never be!

Hugs to you and I hope it's been a fabulous birthday week!
P.S. I still LOVE this pic of us from your Bridal Shower!!! Cheers!!

No comments: