Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Birthday CUP

Rodney (my brother-in-law) has a Christmas Birthday!! My sis does a great job every year of making Christmas evening about him so he feels special and still has a brithday celebration. He's from London so American birthday celebrations always blow him away anyway so it's fun to make a big to-do out of it for him! He's the bestest BIL I could ask for (partly because he gave me the 3 of the most amazing and beautiful nieces and a very handsome and incredibly kind nephew).

He can grill up a mean BBQ (hence what he's doing in this picture from last Sat night.......he made us yummy tri-tip!!). You name the meat and he'll make up some connoction he calls a "rub" that may scare you as he's grabbing for any spice or sauce from the cupboard he can get his hands on but as soon as you taste it you don't care what he used :)!

I love you Rod - Happy Birthday!!!!

My mom made her famous Apple Pie for his birthday - this one was his she made a 2nd for everyone else :)

No comments: