Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family CUP of Christmas

Christmas with my family was at my house this year....we had a great time and lots of fun memories with my niece and nephew!! Marcus is almost 4 and what a fun age at Christmastime...

Sophia.....she's in charge.....don't let those curls fool ya!!!

Auntie AA gave Marcus a red scooter this year - he loved it although his daddy made him try it for the first time on my driveway going downhill :( he was a little scared.

Sophia just wanted to open gifts no matter what they were or who they were for but she got 2 dolls that she loved :)
These precious little ones bless my life more than words can express - this face is just a glimpse of the love I receive whenever I'm around them......I am truly blessed!!!
Grammy and Sophia relaxing Christmas afternoon!

I cooked up a mexican dinner for Christmas/Rodney's birthday that was YUMMY! I made Mama O's chicken enchiladas, chile relleno, beans and mounds of rice! It was great fun having us together and everyone spending the night at my house - we were on every sofa, aero bed and floor space but it was worth it!! xoxo

I hope your Christmas was extra Merry!! Cheers!

No comments: