Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CUP of Ornaments

I have come to the conclusion that cleaning up after you decorate is not very fun at all! It's right up there with taking down the decorations!! Last night I was trying to put my house back together after taking it apart to decorate hmmmm...and thought these are the things that can take joy and the true meaning away from Christmas if we let it!! I played music to keep me joyful and took lots of pictures. When I was done I took note that I'm an ornamentaholic so it's a good thing I'm not allowing myself to buy any decorations this year (and as you can see I don't need any).



Don't be worried that there are tags still on some (after Christmas PB sale)!


Mind you at this point in my decorating most people would say that my tree was "full" and where on earth were these ornaments going to be hung???!! Well ornaments just aren't for the tree anymore.....I'm in trouble!!



I still love my snowmen!!! (see more ornaments in a mercury glass bowl with snow thanks to Jen Sharp)!

Are pot racks out of style......sigh! Oh well if they are I still love mine!!


Happy Decorating!! Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I agree it's alot of work to clean up after decorating!! I still haven't! What I saw in the pics. look beautiful!! You are so creative I think I need to see it all in person!! I still say you need your own show or boutique!!