Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'Tis the Busy CUP

Okay it's back........me that is! After a very special friend, who shall remain nameless to protect her identity, said to me yestserday.....not "Cup of Healing" still......I thought okay okay I know it's time for me to update my blog. I've definitely been feeling like I don't have a whole lot of exciting stuff to share (and no pictures really)......but life has been busy the past 2 weeks (but as another friend would say "when isn't it busy for you??!!):
  • Helped my sister pack for her move last week (well really I was just morale support and took home 6 pairs of her shoes and a cool vase in the process) Glad you're finally settled in Sis!!
  • Currently designing and making 12 Christmas cards for friends and customers
  • Working with 7 Brides and all their wedding paper elements
  • Decorated my house for Christmas (pictures coming tomorrow Jenny!!)
  • Enjoyed Thanksgiving with friends (missed my family)
  • Shopped from 4am to 2pm on Black Friday (Tracie I still can't believe we pulled off 4am!)
  • Celebrated 2 birthday dinners for dear friends (shout out to Tracie and Jason)
  • Cleaned my closest (this is important to list if you had seen it before - the garage is next!)
  • Almost pee'd my pants watching a grandma (aka Pam Olsby) do the Wii Fit Hula Hoop game - there is video to prove it but I may have to get permission first!! :)
  • One of my favorites.....beat Jason Cooper at Guitar Hero on Thanksgiving - thought I was a stud at this game when it was just he and I against each other and then I got a little arrogant when I joined the "band" and proceeded to get us boo'd off stage every single song after that (pictures to prove it!) :(







I hope you all are enjoying this time of year - it's my favorite!!! Cheers!!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Your cup runneth over!!

Sandy said...

Guitar Hero I'm impressed!! I can't play any video games I stink at them all!!! Glad to be reading your blog again - missed ya!! Coffee soon!!!