Thursday, January 1, 2009

CUP of Laughs

This new background I designed for the New Year in honor of all my friends who love to tease me about my love (aka fear) of animals and especially OWLS! They tend to show up in very random places - both live (like when we were camping, leaving a friends house, etc). I do not like owls and of course they are a trendy item right now so I seem to be haunted by them wherever I turn :). I even inherited 3 little brass ones from Grandpa O that showed up on my memory table at my 40th birthday party!!??

Some friends came over before Christmas.....you know who you are..and left this ornament on my tree. It didn't take me long that night once I sat down to say "where did that owl ornament come from...?"

So to all my owl loving friends.......Happy New Year!!! xoxoxo

Cheers!!!

No comments: