Thursday, February 26, 2009

CUPs, Plates and Napkins

I came across this on day 21 of my kitchen tour....okay okay so they weren't stacked this neatly in the very top back shelf of my pantry that I needed to use the man chore ladder to get to them....

But I think it's safe to say that I have officially thrown alot of baby/bridal showers and birthdays at my house. This is all the "leftovers" that you can't just toss (cuz you paid good money for some of them...others not so much) but there are never enough in the leftover set for party #2 themed the same way. What do you do with these?? Do you honestly just toss them or do you find the same thing when you climb on your man chore ladder and peak in your cupboards?

Perhaps I'll throw a BBQ soon and serve the food with all these leftovers - sort of a mosaic party goods party....

P.S. I must have 300 plastic knives and 300 spoons but only 25 forks - you always buy all 3 but never use as many knives and spoons!! I guess for my BBQ all the food needs to be knife and spoon friendly.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Jayme Solomon said...

Maybe you can use the red, white, and blue items for a 4th of July party??? :)

The Parsons' blog said...

Looks like you need to throw some parties and serve ice cream - spoons work good with that ;) and I'm thinking you can eat cake with a spoon too. Shoot, I'm pretty sure I could figure out how to eat cake with a knife and ice cream for that matter :)!!