Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time off CUP

Ahhhhhh vacation time at home! I never ever do this but I had 3 days off this week (I have to go back to work tomorrow) and I wish I did this more often. Don't get me wrong I get lots of time off, I'm so blessed that I've taken some amazing vacations the past 10 years or so (eeeek and I'm going on another amazing vacation in September to Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Poland and Norway - I'm truly blessed!) Because I love to travel I NEVER use my vacation time to just stay home and this week I did.

I didn't take the time off for play but to work in my home office and catch up on a ton of orders and designs. I'm weird like this.....I "recharge" and get "rested up" by getting things done and checking things off my lists - not by sleeping or just relaxing. So this week I did what I love (my stationery biz) and got a ton done and I feel so good! With all my computer issues going on I never even cried or got stressed and you know that's a SHOCKER! lol

I also worked on my kitchen since February is kitchen month - I love what I've done so far :) I'm also oddly addicted to organizing but I know I'm not alone on this one!! I love doing one room a month this year - I'm hooked! If you need to get organized or attack a long to-do list I highly recommend it. With my crazy scehdule I'm able to do a little bit here and there - if I can you can!!

Well I miss Ronnie and Debbie so I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow! xoxo

Cheers!!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Good for you! I am so proud of you for taking a few days off..you deserve it! I wish I lived closer to help you with your organization...I'd love to learn from the master!!