Thursday, February 19, 2009

4x4 Cup - Take 2

I was tagged by my sweet friend Kelli (of Gleeson Wonder I call them....haha) so I thought I do this second one from my other computer cuz I have pics on 3 computers and one external drive - some day I'll have them organized....some day!??!!

Funny given my previous post that this folder was from an amazing trip....this photo is of Jodi in the Belfry tower when we were in Bruges, Belgium a few years ago (same tower the guy fell out of in the movie In Bruges - although it's a pretty dark movie so I don't recommend it but I had to watch it since I had been there :).....amazingly beautiful city...the Venice of Belgium!
Melissa took this pic though - I'll admit I was a chicken and did not climb it (nor did I climb the tower at La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.....I think I need to work on this fear I'm missing out!)

Cheers!

P.S. Mel and Jo - remember those yummy waffles in the piazza that morning? ahhhhh let's go back!! Fun memories with you girls - can't wait for September now!!

1 comment:

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

YEAH---what a fun photo. I can't believe you have photos in so many places? That was fun...thanks for sharing Andrea.