Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ashley's Baby CUP

Sweet Ashley is having a little boy in April....Baby Jackson....I can't wait. Ashley is my BFF's younger sister so she is like a younger sis to me too and I just love her to death! I can still remember when I first met her when she was in high school and now she's going to be a mommy! I helped her and Mama O with her wedding and now I was blessed to be a part of her baby shower...with tons of help I might add by her family....Mama O (Ashley's mama), Grandma Pat, Kari (SIL), Melissa and of course my BFF....Auntie JoJo to soon-to-be Baby Jackson!We threw a Tea for Ashley's wedding shower and she asked if she could have another one for her Baby Shower....how could I resist! The guys helped move out the furniture Friday night and we set-up tables for 40 people!! eeeek (my feet still hurt thinking about it!).

So a tea it was for little Ash. We gathered up the china and tea cups and served scones and strawberries (chocolate covered of course) and tea sandwiches shaped like baby bottles and ducks....is there any other way.....and mini cheesecakes and creme puffs and pear salad....it was yummy and so much fun!


(click on the photo above to get a close up :))

Ashley's SIL, Kari, took her maternity pictures and made copies so that we could frame them and put one on each table - they are so beautiful I just had to show them off here!!

Well I actually hung this one on my front door as the guests arrived :)






It was a fun day now the count down for Baby Jackson!!

Cheers to Baby Jackson!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Andrea-
Wow! You guys outdid yourselves. Everything looked absolutely beautiful! What an amazing memory!
Mary

PS Sorry for the deleted comment; the first time I tried to post, it listed me as Jason. :)

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

OH MY WORD! You guys are GOOD! I loved looking at those photos. What a special day for her.