Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sara's CUP

Sara we have to talk!! This has gotten way out of hand lol.....What have you done to me turning me onto The Pioneer Woman which led me to Bakerella and to Pastor Ryan.....I'm never going to get ANY work done and I'm going to gain TOO MUCH weight!!


Oh my goodness oh my goodness I LOVE these blogs if you haven't checked them out before you should!! But I can't take the credit - Sara turned me onto them :).

P.S. Sara - want to take a trip to Northern Oklahoma and stay at the ranch? haha

Cheers!!

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

I know, it's awful. Awfully good! :) I went to the store tonight and I saw some nice bread and my thought was - I'm going to buy that bread and make some of that yummy cheesy stuff to go on it. And heck yes I'll take a road trip! How fun would that be?!