Monday, March 2, 2009

Twitter CUP

I said I wouldn't do it but I did - I'm really not this bad at keeping my word...just sometimes with things like this......I joined TWITTER (what was I thinking...still dunno). It sure wasn't because of the little bird mascot they use - no no - it actually makes me remember the bird that built a nest by my front door and then attacked my neck when he was protecting his babies. All I was doing was taking my trash cans to the curb....the little rascal kept me locked in my house....no I didn't join because of the bird mascot :).

I'm still learning how to tweet - haven't had anytime time since I signed up yesterday but I found this humorous and wanted to share......my first 2 "follow-ees" (I made up that word but hey they make up words like Twitter so I'm not too far off the mark....ya know?!) are Martha Stewart and Jimmy Fallon...not sure why cuz I'm still learning what I did to follow them.

Do you tweet? Let me know :) I'm JavaAA (poker and now my tweeting name - some things need to be consistent since my 347 online log-in names and passwords are all different).

So once I discovered I was "following" Jimmy (I still have no idea what I clicked to follow him as I've never paid much attention to him before but I will watch his show tonight - I mean it's kind of a big deal in the TV world - I watched Conan's first, Leno's first and I'm always up that late.....). Anyway he posted this pic today as he's getting ready for his first show and I thought it was a very cool, he took it with his iphone looking out the window of his new office which is really the reason for this post after all this rambling and because as much as I love 80 degrees (110 not so much) I would love to have a snow day or 2 or 3 wouldn't you? And it's pretty and I think I'm due for another trip to NYC!!
Cheers!!!

No comments: