Friday, November 14, 2008

CUP of DVR woes

So I cozy up on the sofa last night (my first night I've been able to do this in weeks) and was excited to catch up on some DVR recordings. I have Uverse at home - that's a story in itself converting everything over from SBC and Time Warner......so I remotely recorded (via the internet from my office) a couple of shows I really wanted to see (mind you the remote recording has worked just fine before). One of them was the WSOP Final Table that I've been waiting for weeks to see and avoiding any website about poker so I didn't find anything out. So last night I got comfy and searched and searched through my "recorded TV" and nada....I get so bummed when technology fails!! So if anyone has it recorded still, please keep it for me and I'll come over to visit you - I'll bring the starbucks!! :)

Cheers!!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Oh that is such a bummer!! Esp for you who rarely just "sits" and watches something!! I hope someone still has it for you to watch!