Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New CUP

Sorry I couldn't look at that owl one more time.......here's to new and new and new!! January - means 2 things for me: No eating out and Garage month!

1) So I'm day 3 into my "not eating out in the month of January at all" even if someone wants to treat :). (Sandy maybe we can get together the first of Feb :). This is for a myriad of reasons but the Lord really laid it on my heart to go without for a month - for budget, diet and just so I can learn to say no to things I soooo easily take for granted. On day 3 it already feels good to be sticking to a commitment. I do have one freebie and that is Starbucks - I'm not crazy woman and I can't give up everything plus I have over $100 in gift cards so I'm only allowed to use those no cash!

2) Garage month - well this year is all about FlyAA for me (similar to dear old FlyLady). I am completely attacking one room of my house each month this year - top to bottom! How does this single girl accumulate so much junk! So the garage has to be first - my goal is to park my black roller skate in the garage by the end of the month - if I used to park my Sequoia in it surely my roller skate can too!

Cheers to New Year's resolutions (this is only 2 of mine of course)!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow - not eat out for a month, you are a much stronger girl than I am!! Finally Loving Yourself - Have fun in your garage!! You FLY girl!! Dinner the first week of Feb? Love you!