Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CUP (or wheel barrel full) of Popcorn

Uh oh.....I'm in trouble!! I just discovered this cheddar cheese popcorn and I'm not only in love now (I was in need of a new love affair come to think of it) but I'm in big trouble or at least my waste line is!

I asked my BFF the other day - do you think it's as lo-cal as the cheddar cheese rice cakes that I love so much....hmmm you should have seen the look on her face in response (it would have been the perfect 365 pic come to think of it) it was priceless! Basically the answer her face gave (no words were apparently necessary) was a big NO but feel free to kid yourself and eat up!!

The Cinnamon Toast and Kettle Corn were amazing too but don't hold a candle to my new love interest!! I never go to our mall but I may soon become a mall rat.....just to indulge in this store!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Andrea-
I tried to leave a comment on your 365 blog, but it wouldn't let me. It's so cute! I love it. I'd also like to know where I sign up for the yummy latte Shannon had. It looks delicious! :)The graphics you put on your blogs are beautiful! You are a very talented girl.