Monday, March 23, 2009

CUP of Beauty

It's here!!!

Day 1:

A week of MY favorite beauty products from hair to make-up to nails to feet and so on! Please comment and share your favorites too!!

I'm doing this because I have an amazing beauty expert in my back pocket (Ronnie my co-worker), I've lived long enough and spent plenty of money on trial and error figuring out things I like the most and because being on a budget has taught me that there are some wonderful less expensive products out there.....no really it's true!! I hope you enjoy!

Today's product is Hair Spray! Loreal Elnet Hair Spray

I have used many many different kinds over the years and little miss Ronnie told me about this and it has become my absolutely new FAV! Hence it's first on my list! It's like spraying air on your hair only it holds but is so light yet it holds. Honestly girls - IT HOLDS! I mean it's not going to hold down a comb over in a wind storm but it will hold what you need it to hold! :) Originally they used to only sell this in Europe so people would stock up and bring it back to the US but now it's sold here!

You don't have to go searching all over town for it - Target sells it for about $14.99 and you know you are all there at least once a week! Have I mentioned that we got a NEW Target - oh my goodness it's beautiful - Tracie, Jo and I went the other night and I couldn't believe how beautiful a NEW Target could be. Wait until you push the new shopping cart with the cup holder (because of course there's a new Starbucks inside)......it was heavenly in the Target/Heaven sense of the word!

Tomorrow dry shampoos....(I know you're holding your breath!)

Cheers!

No comments: